Hello, Paper Smooches fans & friends!
Welcome to our Paper Smooches monthly challenge!
Our new challenge begins today--- Friday, April 1st at 12:01am PST.
The deadline is Thursday, April 28th at 11:59pm PST.
Our PS Pro winner will be announced on April 30th.
****incorporate PS stamps/dies on any project that is black/white with a pop of color!
- All skill levels are welcome. You can enter as many times as you like!
- Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, altered item, etc).
- You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamp or die - Please link to our web site: www.papersmooches.net.
- Post your Paper Smooches Challenge project on your blog. If you do not have a blog, please upload your project to our Splitcoaststampers Gallery (use keywords: papersmooches) or our Flickr Gallery and link to our web site in your description. www.papersmooches.net. ***Submit a direct link to your gallery image using our linking system.
- Please display our banner on your blog post (right click on the banner and save to your computer. If you have any trouble, I am happy to e-mail the image to you- savannahland2 at comcast dot net).
Here's what you are playing for: One player will be chosen and named our PS Pro for the month.
- Our PS Pro (one winner) will receive a $50 credit to the Paper Smooches store!!!
- This player will also receive a blog button to display on their blog.
- Two players will be chosen as our Featured Designers.
Here is an example from Savannah O'Gwynn using just a pop of hot pink!
Our next challenge begins on Sunday, May 1st at 12:01am PST.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! We look forward to seeing what you create!