Monday, February 9, 2015

2.9

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend

Today I have a challenge for you.  With Valentine's Day around the corner, I am sure that many of you are creating your personalized Valentine's for your loved ones.  Well, I'd LOVE to see them! Please use a PS stamp and/or die and make sure that it's a Valentine's or LOVE theme card.  It can be an old or new card.

You have until Sunday, February 15th to share your creations with us. The winner will be announced on Monday, Feb 16th.

The prize...




(Graceful Beauties, Scalloped Dies)


 (Graceful Beauties)






(Easter Egg Die, Blossoming Buds , Easter Blessings)




(A Magical Spring stamps and dies, Stitched Dies)

According to the Greeting Card Association, 190 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine's Day the second most popular greeting card–giving occasion, after Christmas.

xx Kim




6 comments:

  1. OH MY! I just love Michele's use of Graceful Beauties for sympathy cards--- I'm totally casing her design! LOVE:)

    And I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Kalyn creates! I need to ask her to share a video on how to create those beautiful butterflies on that first card:) LOVE!

    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous samples! Thanks for the chance to share our love-themed PS cards! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER AWESOME!! ;) Looking forward to playing along!! I wish there were MORE hours in a Day!! LOL!! THANKS a for the FUN and for the chance to win and have a Fabulous Valentine's Day Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the fun challenge!! I love seeing everyone's delightful cards!! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.