It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2017 release with you! THREE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on February 28th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Alice is away on vacation, so Katie Gehring was super sweet to fill in for her. We are all in for a treat!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I was thinking of how fun it is that our design team is spread across the US. Each heart represents one of our designers in their home state (not their city). I appreciate our designers so incredibly much <3
And here is my card...
I used a new shaped card die called Cat Dog Card Die,
BUT, I wanted to create an owl, so I used different dies from this super fun set that's shown below my card
The sentiment is from our Hooties stamp set.
The possibilities are endless...There are shapes that can be used as smiles or eyebrows. The shape that I used for the owl feathers is a tongue but it can also be used as hands to hold the card.
Our team is so super awesome that I cannot wait to show you what their clever minds came up with.
March will be FULL of inspiration!
In 1956, a magician was performing the “cut a person in half” trick using his wife for a televised performance. Immediately after she was divided, the host ended the show. People were horrified, thinking she had been killed, but time had just run out on the broadcast.